Indonesia Finance and Banking Forum (IFBF), is a discussion forum which strives to be a platform for policy makers and economic leaders in exchanging perspective and views on current financial issues. With this year theme "Attaining the Financial Inclusion", IFBF aims to deliver possible solutions and contributions of Financial Technology in attaining financial inclusions, as well as how Financial Technology can contribute to a better Indonesia. IFBF 2017 proudly presents you the most prestigious speakers with exceptional background in Investment Banking and Financial Technology world!
- Sri Mulyani Indrawati, Minister of Finance of Indonesia.
- Philia Wibowo, President Director of McKinsey & Company.
- Najwa Shihab*, Presenter Metro TV.
- Budi Gandasoebrata, COO of Midtrans Indonesia.
- Abraham Viktor, CEO and Co-Founder of Taralite.
- Andi Taufan Garuda Putra, CEO Amartha Mikro Fintek.
Friday, 19th May 2017
14.00 - 17.00 WIB
Plaza Bapindo Ballroom, 10th floor...