1st OCI Indonesia Award - Enhancing Indonesia's Competitiveness Through New Product Development and Innovation
"Enhancing Indonesia's Competitiveness Through New Product Development and Innovation"
The Outstanding Corporate Innovator (OCI) Award is the only innovation award which recognizes sustained quantifiable business results from new products and services. The OCI Award has been successfully held by Product Development Management Association (PDMA) for over twenty-five years in United States, with a reliable and well trusted selection process that has provided an excellent mechanism for identifying companies that create and capture value through product and service innovation.
Now, PDMA Indonesia in cooperation with SWA Magazine challenge all companies in Indonesia to participate in 1st OCI Indonesia Award, the only new product development and innovationa ward in Indonesia that will become the symbol of the pride, prestige, and success of your company. The winner will be cordially invited to international PDMA Congress in United States to share their best practice in new product development.
Assessment Process : July 10, 2014 - January 14, 2015
Open Nomination : July 10, 2014 - September 30, 2014
Awarding Night : March 20, 2015
- - Prof. Allan Anderson, NDPP (VP Regional Development of PDMA Asia Pacific)
- - Martinus Sulistiyo Rusli, Ph.D ( Executive Director of PPM Manajemen)
- - Avanti Fontana, Ph.D, C.F., C.C. ( Lecturer and Researcher of Strategic and Innovation Management Universitas Indonesia)
- - Nina Ratnawardhani, STP., MM (GM New Product and Business Development Department of PT Morinaga Kino Indonesia)
- - Fransiskus Xaverius Husni, MM, CMA, CIA, Adv. Cert. SCM (ITC)
- - Drs. Herman Widjaya (President Director of PT. Mergana Satwika Isthi)
For further information, please kindly contact:
OCI INDONESIA AWARD Committee
Jl. Menteng Raya No. 9-19, Jakarta 10340 , Indonesia
Cell: +62 89 7983 1080 (Devi) Phone: +62 21 230 2051